Terms and Conditions:
Thank you for visiting www.volmar.com. We hope that you will find this website (“Site”) helpful and informative.
The following are the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this Website. Please read these carefully. Viewing any information on this Website evidences your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please leave this Website. Volmar Construction, Inc., (Volmar) reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting updates or revisions. Periodically review these Terms and Conditions; they govern the content and format of the information on all Volmar’s Web pages.
You may not use any meta tags or any other text or content (hidden or visible) that includes or references Volmar without Volmar’s express written consent.
Section 2. Website Content.
All documents, information, data, text, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials whatsoever (“Content”), except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, may be viewed, downloaded and printed under the following conditions:
- The Content may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes. The sale or other commercial use of the Content is prohibited; as is the use of mass down loaders, download accelerators, or data mining, gathering, or extraction tools.
- The Content may not be modified or altered in any way, including the removal of any copyright or other proprietary notices.
- The Content on the Website may not be distributed.
- The Content may not be used in an offensive, derogatory, or misleading manner, or in any manner that portrays an individual or entity in a false light.
- The rights specified above to view, download and print the Content available on this Website are not applicable to the design or layout of this Website. Elements of this Website are protected and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
Section 3. Website Security.
In addition to prohibitions imposed by law, You are prohibited from intentionally breaching or attempting to breach the security of the Website or Volmar’s servers, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test for vulnerability in a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (3) attempting to interfere with or deny service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Breaches or attempted breaches of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Volmar will investigate any such occurrences and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting offenders.
Section 4. Privacy.
Section 5. Liability.
The Content in this Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Volmar makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website or its Content. Your use of the Content